Today we spoke with Oliver Anwar, Founder of the Worker Coach. Oliver’s mission statement is to reform workplace well-being by educating businesses and workers on how to stay healthy, fit and productive around their busy lifestyle.
Oliver helps busy professionals and business owners to get in the best shape of their life without giving up the things they love.
Expect to hear about…
1. Who Oliver is and how he helps entrepreneurs and corporate professionals transform their bodies, Being nervous to putting content out there, and starting an online business
2. Why an armpit in the face was the last straw
3. Why just starting is so powerful
4. Building habits and systems
5. Running your body like a business; automating, outsourcing and focussing on high value tasks
6. How to deal with social pressure
7. Time management as an entrepreneur
8. Tactics and strategies for busy people to get shape
Check out Oliver’s GROW podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast…