Today Ben and Rob talk about how you should go about setting up your training. There is a lot of misinformation out there about the “optimal” number of days that you should train so in this episode we go into detail around some of the options you have at your disposal when it comes to structuring your training around your lifestyle. Expect to hear about:
- What is your current life context?
- Getting clear on your goals
- Matching skill levels with training plans
- Different training schedules compared
- Avoiding Junk Volume
- Deciding what training split works for you
Join the discussion with us and other like minded listeners in the episode comments on the GramFitness YouTube Channel or message us…